Thursday, January 19, 2017

DIY valentine's gift

DIY valentine's frame
Valentine's Day is coming up and if you've been following my blog for a while, you know how much I love Valentine's crafts! I'll take any excuse to make cute things to gift to my friends! In this post I have a DIY photo frame that you can make for your friends and loved ones! I made a video to go along with it that will be at the end of the post.



DIY valentine's frame
The main component to this DIY is the wooden frame. I found mine at AC Moore but you can find something similar at any craft store! You'll also need paint and embellishments.

DIY valentine's frame DIY valentine's frame
I painted my frame with a wood-grain look. You can find out exactly how to do this in the video!

DIY valentine's frame
Then choose a photo to put in the frame. I edited my photo in Photoshop to have a pink wash over it so it matched with the frame better. Cut out your photo to the dimensions of your frame, and that's it!

DIY valentine's frame DIY valentine's frame
To wrap the frame, I just used some tissue paper and string and I think it turned out really pretty!

xo, Jordan

1 comment :