Sunday, January 22, 2017

valentine's pocket letter

valentine's pocket letter
Hello friends! So the pocket letter trend has been around for a while, but I haven't tried making one until now! That's crazy considering how much I love making penpal letters, but I'm so glad I tried making one - it was so much fun! This one I made was Valentine's themed, and I think it turned out super cute. I'm looking forward to making more pocket letters! I made a video to show my process of making this, so check that out at the end of the post!



valentine's pocket letter valentine's pocket letter valentine's pocket letter

2 comments :

  1. Hi, this pocket letter is soo pretty, I absolutely love it. I've never sent a pocket letter myself, so I was just wondering:do you send them in a big envelope or do you fold them to fit in a regular envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's day, the day of love, which falls on 14th February every year is celebrated by the couple all across the globe. Here is the world famous valentine day website visit here: Happy Valentine’s Day Gifts

    ReplyDelete