Friday, February 13, 2015

valentine's DIY // xoxo

v8
So tomorrow's Valentine's day. I love my friends, and I love making things for my friends, so I made them valentines.

v1
v2
The idea for these was super simple; it's just a mini envelope attached to a piece of kraft paper. I stamped out the words "happy valentine's day" and doodled hearts around the edges.

v3 v5
I put a small pack of candy in each envelope, but you could put whatever you want in them- maybe stickers or small photos or a love note?

v6
I really love how these turned out, and I can't wait to give them to my friends!

valentine's playlist
You might remember my Valentine's playlist of sickeningly sweet love songs from last year. This year I created a more refined collection of songs, much more subtle, but still very sweet.

Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

5 comments :

  1. I wish you a happy Valentine's day too, Jordan! ♥
    Your valentines are adorable and I'm sure your friends will love them!

    Have a wonderful day! xoxo
    elisa♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh happy Valentine's Day to you, you lovely soul :-) ♥ Your gifts are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post, I always love your music recommendations and inspired by your idea I made a christmassy version last December. I'll be sure to have a look at these songs!
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. Your blog is so adorable with awesome creative ideas. Love you ideas

    ReplyDelete