Wednesday, June 24, 2015

a photo diary

atlanta
Hello friends, yes I am still alive and well. Thank you all who have kept checking my blog and who sent me such sweet messages these past few months, I've missed you! My life has been so full, I feel like I haven't had a chance to pause and catch my breath. So many adventures, lots of studying, roadtrips and concerts, a few heartaches, but always good company to come along for the ride. My camera stayed in my hands throughout it all, so I put together a photo diary of my life since last time you heard from me.

dylan // film
Photography and hiking on an unusually warm winter day

dylan
A spontaneous weekend trip to Atlanta

bike
Walking home after class on a late Monday afternoon

picnic
A perfect Valentine's day- picnic-ing, a cheesy dinner, drive-in movie, and a night with good friends

magic man
Magic Man concert at a small venue in Nashville

dcaf
Druid City Arts Festival on a sunny Saturday afternoon

arborteum
A walk through the arboretum on a warm Spring day

birthday
Turning 20 and celebrating with beautiful friends

beach polaroid
A wonderful week at the beach to start off the summer

image
Saying goodbye to Max, who lived a beautiful 15 years with our family

Tame impala
Tame Impala show at the end of Shaky Knees music festival

5.2
Roadtripping from Alabama to Colorado with Dylan

I'm so happy to be back and blogging. I just got back from a roadtrip to Colorado, which I can't wait to put a post together about to show you all! Thanks for sticking with me through these crazy few months.

xoxo, Jordan

6 comments :

  1. I am so glad you are back! Your posts are always such a treat! Looks like you've been busy having lots of fun! i have recently lost a pet as well. It is so hard and never stops hurting:( hope you're having a great summer!
    Xx
    Abby

    TutusandPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abby, for all of your kind words! ♥

      Delete
  2. Ohh, you have no idea how happy it made me to see this post on my dashboard! I've missed you dearly ♥
    Those photos look amazing and it seems as if you have a crazy good life at the moment :) All the travelling you're doing looks fantastic. I'm looking forward to a post about Colorado!
    (you and Dylan are such cuties, you are!)
    All my love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy to hear you're glad I'm back, thanks for keeping up with me Susanne! ♥

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you back here! I've missed you dearly! ♥
    Your life seems so crazy since a few months, I'm so happy for you!
    Can't wait to see your future posts!
    Have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Elisa! I'm glad to be back! ♥

      Delete