Sunday, September 15, 2013

WIP: jewelry

jewelry and rose
Lately, I've been spending my free time making jewelry. I love beading because it's something I can just pick up and put down whenever I want to. Although, now my desk is covered in little seed beeds and jewelry findings so that makes it a little hard to do homework. And my roommates may or may not think I'm slightly crazy when I have my "glueing station" set up at the dining table with my E600 and little bits of wire and metal pieces. They haven't asked what I'm making, so I can only wonder what they think I'm up to.

making
I don't normally keep that rose in the middle of all my jewelry-making, I just thought it looked pretty.

flower kitty
And how could I resist using my little kitty as a photo prop?

I'm sad to see the weekend come to and end. My mom and brother came up to visit me, and it was really great seeing them. I have a few more things to do before the day comes to an end though; ballroom dancing lessons, dinner with my roommate (who's been at home the past few days), and a little studying.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! ♥

2 comments :

  1. What is WIP ?
    Your jewelry are so pretty! ♥

    (Oh, I didn't posted the letter. I hope I'll do it this week !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stands for "work in progress". :)
      Thank you so much!! ♥

      (That's ok! I'm excited to receive it and write you back! ♥)

      Delete