Monday, June 10, 2013

pretty matchbook notebooks

matchbook notebook bundle
I woke up this morning and felt like crafting, but I had no idea what. Lately I've been in a creative rut, and I'm not sure why. So I decided to just get out a bunch of materials and see what I come up with, and these matchbook notebooks were created! I've made these before -if you're a long-time reader you might remember- but I like my new ones better. And I even wrapped them up all pretty, ready to give as a gift to someone!

matchbook notebooks
I used some of my new stamps and world map washi tape, along with paper scraps I had on hand.

wrapping
I made a little tag and picked out a few things to wrap these little notebooks with.

gift
Simple, but pretty, in a glassine bag sealed with floral washi tape.

I think this is a lovely little gift to give to someone, so why not make some now and surprise a friend? Have a wonderful day! ♥

4 comments :

  1. That's beautiful! I'm totally doing this for my penpal :) Thanks soso much for your wonderful inspiration!

    Have a sunny day! ♥ Susanne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! ♥ I am so happy I inspired you, it's such a big compliment!
      Have an absolutely wonderful day! ♥

      Delete
  2. It's.. it's so magnificent ! I fell in love with your washi tape ! ♥
    Have a nice day !♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you very much! ♥
      I hope you have a wonderful day! ♥

      Delete