Sunday, March 18, 2012

collage matchbook notebooks


I know mini matchbook notebooks have been done hundreds of times before, but they're really fun and easy to make. The first tutorial I ever saw for these was on Whimsy Love a couple years ago. She made them with paint chips. My cousin and I made tons of them after I found her tutorial. 

So today I made a few today and collaged the front. I didn't use paint chips this time, just scraps of paper.


Donavon Frankenreiter "Our Love" lyrics

Don't know what to do with them after you've made a couple? Write words/quotes/song lyrics on the pages and give them to a friend. Or keep them in your bag and read them whenever you need inspiration!

That thing on the left is a painted rock. I liked how the matchbook and the rock looked together.


Paper scraps!


Tie a couple together and they will be a perfect gift!

No comments :

Post a Comment