Wednesday, September 9, 2015

planner pages

10
I've been slacking on keeping up with my planner, but I've started working in it again because it helps me stay so much more organized. I also use a little notebook to write lists and jot down random thoughts throughout the day. I feel like without these two things, my mind is a jumble of due dates and song lyrics and creative ideas, so it's nice to get it all out on paper.

What are your favorite craft supplies to decorate your pages? I love using gel pens and washi tape, but I want to find some new things to use. Let me know what you like!

11.2 12.2 13 15 16 17 18

8 comments :

  1. Why do you don't make YouTube videos an more? Oh, and nice post 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you don't make YouTube videos an more? Oh, and nice post 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start making videos again! I've already got some I'm working on, so be on the lookout :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty, wish I could write as nicely as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you buy your planner ? ( sorry if i made an spelling mistake, i'm from Brazil

    ReplyDelete