Tuesday, September 8, 2015

getting over a break up

Tried and true, these will help. If I could have a giant sleepover with all of you that would be wonderful. Because boys are dumb and us girls need to stick together, right?

But in all seriousness...
I think we build a little home in the hearts of every person we really care about. And when they close the doors and don't let you in anymore, it hurts. But even when all you've had are storms, one day you will wake up and the sun is shining and it doesn't hurt so much and you realize there are bigger and better things waiting for you then some silly boy who locked you out and didn't know what a beautiful heart he was giving up.

Stay lovely, girls. The world needs love, and needs you to give it.

jade

7 comments :

  1. Jordan, I'm sorry you had to go through this... Ahhhh you really, really don't deserve it! Like, which boy would let go such a beautiful soul as yours?? But in a way, it has its positives, because one day someone will come along who treasures you more dearly and makes you feel like the fairy godess you are at heart ☼
    and I have to admit, your lipstick looks rather gorgeous. ♥
    (p.s. I'd be down for a sleepover anytime xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susanne, your comment made me so happy- thank you SO much for your sweet words. Really it means the world to me. I hope you're having a wonderful day ♥

      Delete
    2. Ahhh and that in return makes me happy like a little squirrel :) and thank you, I enjoyed the most beautiful autumn sunshine today. I hope you're having a wonderful day too! ☼
      (P.S. I'm kinda excited for your website to launch haha)

      Delete
  2. Take care, lovely. You are strong! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once, i read a phrase which help to go over my break up: "People meet when they is a reason and when the reason is fulfilled, people get apart so they could live better things for both of them." (something like this)
    Be strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aline ♥ I've heard a quote like that too, and I think it is very true- thanks for reminding me of it.

      Delete