Monday, June 2, 2014

paper bows // DIY

paper bows // diy
I was browsing pinterest the other day when I saw this pin for straws decorated with paper straws, which I thought were adorable! I didn't have any straws to decorate, but I wanted to try making the paper bows because they could be used on so many other things (>> small gifts boxes, jars, magnets, wall decorations, etc...).

paper bow template
I googled a paper bow template and found exactly what I was looking for on How About Orange. She has a free template that I printed and cut out. (ps. I printed the template at 50% because I wanted tiny bows).

paper bow pieces
I traced the template on scrapbook paper and cut out all the pieces.

paper bow
I folded the bows together and used glue to attach all the pieces.

paper bows
~The finished bows!~

paper bow gift topper
I'm excited to use these to wrap small gifts. They're so easy to make, and they look so pretty!

bow on jar

pretty paper bows
Happy Monday!

4 comments :

  1. i love it ! that is so cuuut :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used ! And this is such a lovely tutorial! ♥
    Have a nice day, Jordan! xx

    ReplyDelete