Tuesday, January 14, 2014

penpal letter {Sarah D.}

envelope
My sweet penpal, Sarah, sent me a letter full of adorable loveliness, so I made one to send back to her!

letter contents
I wrote her a letter and decorated it with paper flowers (I've often found myself using graphing paper to write letters, I just love it's simplicity!). I included a petit four and a little pack of stickers that you saw posts for previously!

letter conents 2
I really love this color scheme. I can't get enough of florals and pastels!

cures for the winter blues
I also came up with a little list of "cures" for the winter blues. I know sometimes things get a little mundane for me in the dead of winter (and Sarah's winters are even colder then mine!), so these are just the things I do to brighten up my days.

mini package
I really love writing letters to faraway friends; it's so much fun putting together these mini packages so they have a sweet surprise waiting in their mailbox. ♥

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments :

  1. It's so lovely the way you decorated your letters! Love all these flowers and these pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute- love the way you've made it so beautiful and put so much effort into it :)

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful letter! i'd love to exchange cute mail with you *^^*
    you know, i read every one of your posts and i'm still astonished how aesthetic and clean your blog is! keep it up!

    cute weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! ♥
    Have a nice day ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete