Sunday, January 19, 2014

all we have is now {photoshoot}

jade1
My cousin and I share a love for photography, so while she was visiting over Christmas break, we had a spontaneous photo shoot. While I prefer staying behind the camera, she is a wonderful model! Here are a few of my favorite shots.

jade2

jade3

jade5

jade4

jade and jordan
I had to balance my camera precariously on the edge of the fence to get this one, but we are both in it! And I promise I have two legs, this is my attempt at running gracefully in front of the camera.

3 comments :

  1. These photos are so amazing ! ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographies are very beautiful ! It's amazing ! Your blog is very good, I can works my (bad) english with you. Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the second last photograph!

    ReplyDelete