Monday, January 27, 2014

{diy} gilded paper flowers

gilded flowers
I recently found a tutorial for beautiful crepe paper flowers from the blog So Beautiful Things, so I decided to try making some myself. I made mine slightly different, so here is my version of the flower.

supplies
I used pink crepe paper and gold glitter.

petals
I cut out a bunch of petal shapes out of the crepe paper.

glue
I dipped the edges in glue...

glitter
…and then dipped them in glitter.

finished petals
After I glittered several petals, I laid them out to dry.

flower
I attached all the petals together with a brad.

gilded petal flower
I think these flowers are so pretty! You could use them to embellish a gift, or gather several together to create a glittery bouquet.

Have a wonderful week everyone! ♥

1 comment :