Tuesday, December 31, 2013

memory jars {2014}

memory jars
My cousin, sister, and I spent today creating these memory jars. Remember the one I made last year? A new jar and a whole new year to fill it.

2014
I decorated mine with kraft paper and washi tape, with a few golden stars and ombre pink paint at the bottom.

jade
Jade

jade's
Jade wrapped hers with a kraft tag and embellished it with golden paint and stars.

hands


closeup
She finished hers with a charming "2014" tag.

allie's
Allie created a pretty, bright floral jar and wrote 2014 in gold, swirly writing.

allie
Allie

memory
I love the colors and patterns she used.

memories
The last touch to my jar was a tag tied with embroidery floss.

jars
Happy 2014 everyone ♥
Make this a year full of adventures, magical moments, and glittering possibilities.

“may your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. i hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. and i hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”
-Neil gaiman 

7 comments :

  1. I love this idea !
    Thèse jars are so lovely! ♥
    I couldn't say which one is my favorite because they are too pretty to decide ! :)♥

    Have a wonderful year! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup!! ♥
      I hope 2014 is a wonderful year for you as well! ♥

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very good !
    I am a french girl (so, sorry for my bad english) and i had discover your blog on the blog of Petit Bretzel.
    I love this idea, and your memory jars are very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your memory jar designs! They are absolutely adorable! It is on my favorite list of jar design inspirations! Is it okay with you for me to include one of the photos on my blog? If it is not okay, then I will just list your website link. Please let me know.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it makes me really happy that you like it so much! Of course you can include one of the photos, I would be flattered! Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete