Monday, February 18, 2013

an assortment of things

erasers
I found these adorable pastry erasers at Target and gave them to my friends for Valentine's Day last week, along with a box of homemade, heart-shaped cookies, and a valentine card. It was such a fun little gift to put together, and my friends appreciated it. ♥

clothespins
I painted some mini clothespins and packaged them in an envelope I created out of magazine paper and washi tape. I am giving them to someone; you'll know who you are when you receive them!

letter
A few weeks ago I received a letter from my pen pal. I came home from a long day at school, and it was waiting for me in the mail. Her letters always brighten my day!

max
And I couldn't help but share this picture of Max.

Have a wonderful day! ♥

5 comments :

  1. Hello! I'm 'Pinkanea' on Instagram and I'm so happy that you followed me because you are truly such an inspiration I've read you're whole blog and it's so pretty c: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely, thank you so so much! It makes me so happy to hear from other people that I inspire them, especially from someone like you who I look to for inspiration myself! I hope you have a wonderful day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jordan,
    gosh, that's such an inspiring post :) love those erasers so much!
    wishing you a fabulous day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susanne! Aren't they the cutest erasers?! I hope you have an amazing day as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete