Sunday, October 28, 2012

winter on my mind

 It's the coldest day of the year yet, and I can finally start bringing out all my boots and scarves and sweaters. Somehow these yellow flowers are still growing in my backyard. My window is cracked and the breeze is blowing through and it's the perfect weather to listen to this playlist.

I made this little book out of brown paper bags, glued together, and bound with washi tape. I added a few sequins and painted a pretty, white kitty on the front.


I'm going to fill the inside with pretty words that inspire me. The perfect thing to keep in your pocket to pull out when you need something to think about.

The weekend's almost over, so enjoy the rest of your Sunday! ♥

5 comments :

  1. Hey - it's Alicia your second cousin, or something like that.

    Your blog is great! I pinned a few things. You're very creative. Tell your family hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much! And I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little book is brilliant and the quote is so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any tutorials on making these little books? They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! Micaela, I don't have a tutorial up yet, but that is a great idea! I think I will make a tutorial for them! :)

    ReplyDelete