Monday, December 19, 2011

sewing

I went to our local quilt shop and got some fabric so I've been doing lots of sewing! Mostly for Christmas presents, but I can't show you those until after Christmas or my family will know what I made them!

I'm also attempting to make a beaded flower following the directions from Martha Stewart. I only have one and a half petals done, but I'll post a picture of it when I'm finished. (That is, if it turns out well).

I probably won't post much until after New Years because I'll be spending time with family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see this finished! Your blog is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :D I'm hoping it turns out like I want it too! I just went to your blog and I love it! I also love the pretty flower accessories in your etsy shop. So lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete