Monday, January 2, 2012

new year

Happy New Year everyone! (I know I'm kind of late, since it's Janurary 2nd, but whatever). I had a wonderful Christmas visiting my family and I hope you all did too!

I got the idea for the picture above from a picture I saw on tumblr, but I couldn't find the original source so I just decided to make my own. Has anyone made any New Years resolutions? This year instead of coming up with resolutions, I decided I'm just going to live by this quote:
"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen."
I love this quote and I think it's perfect for 2012. I guess I do kind of have resolutions, but I consider it more of a to-do list for 2012. I'm posting it on my blog so a year from now I can look back and see if I've completed everything I wanted to. I may or may not add to it, which is why I left some room at the bottom.


I'm ready for 2012!

2 comments :

  1. My resolutions are on my blog. I would like to start making to-do lists, I am such a procrastinator. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your resolutions. They're pretty good. I'm going to start making to-do lists too, I'm also a procrastinator. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete