Sunday, April 2, 2017

art journal #1

art journal
One of my favorite ways to spend the morning is making a big cup of coffee and working in my art journal. I broke in a new art journal recently and started it off with a floral April spread. I included all of my favorite things (flowers, blush pink, pretty words) because this is an especially happy month for me as an Aries! 


art journal
Some tips for art journaling:
1. Choose a theme for each spread, whether it's certain colors, or certain images. This makes it easier when you're creating the layout!
2. Print pictures that make you happy and glue them in, so you are inspired every time you open your journal!
3. Don't be a perfectionist about your spread, just do whatever you feel like doing!
4. You can add a journal entry and talk about your life, or write quotes that inspire you!
5. Don't be afraid to get messy, tear pages, smear paint, or cross out words! This is what makes it one of a kind.
6. Have fun with it!

art journal

art journal

art journal


I had so much fun filming this video that I decided to create a new series on my youtube channel dedicated to my art journal- so be on the lookout for future videos! 
xo, Jordan

14 comments :

  1. Ohhh I love this so much! I'm gonna have to try to do it sometime:))

    Jazzy @ Thriving Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty way to journal. :) I love having having a spot to put things that inspire me. Not only digitally buthe physically as well so journaling is something I hope to do more of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these DIYs so much! And I especially love the craft supplies you use. Where do you find the supplies? I really want to make a poetry journal and I don't know where to find supplies like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I love the spread! It's so coincidental that I drew the aries constellation on my spread too,it's such a creative idea.Aries FTW!

    http://mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love this!! I have been looking for something like this for a long time, it's perfect. May I add, I love the sound of your voice, it's very soothing. So I will be watching your YouTube videos more often! I have followed your blog and your YouTube channel :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly beautiful and inspiring. I love the vibe that your blog and YouTube videos give off :) Your videos on YouTube are so relaxing to watch, and very aesthetically pleasing! <3 I love your blog sm! <3 New subscriber here! :) I wish I wasn't a perfectionist though, so I could do all the amazing stuff you can do ^-^ Wish you all the best!! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell me which pens do u use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd just be careful with anything nude. You really don't want to go down that path online when you're young.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for being that YouTuber who's got her own way of encouraging peeps :--)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love your work, I'm a huge fan of it. By the way...from where have you got this beautiful bralette?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Candle Making Supplies

    ReplyDelete