Wednesday, September 2, 2015

stripes are my fave

8
You can never go wrong with a striped shirt and red lipstick; it's my go-to when I can't decide what to wear. It can be dressed up with a pretty black skirt and some heels, or dressed down with a pair of boyfriend jeans and sneakers

3
My favorite outfits are the ones I don't have to think to much about; messy hair, my denim button-up, and my worn out pair of keds are my staples. This striped tank dress from H&M is great because I can pair it with so many other things in my closet.

5 4 1 7
I love oversized button-ups because they look great with a pair or skinny jeans and flats (for an artsy-chic-parisian look, y'know?) but they also make great lounge-wear on a slow weekend morning. This blue striped button-up from Banana Republic is a recent addition to my wardrobe, and I can't get enough of it. You can never own too many striped clothes, right?

9

3 comments :

  1. omg you look so stunning! :) and let me tell you, you definitely look parisian and artsy in all of those photos. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, it's cool to see you style different stripes in one post, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, it's cool to see you style different stripes in one post, great idea!

    ReplyDelete