Tuesday, July 1, 2014

b&w basics // summer ootd

basics
My wardrobe staples are basic pieces in black and white, and anything with stripes. I put together this short outfit of the day video to show you what I've been wearing lately. It's super simple, but there are so many different variations you could do with a plain striped tank or a pair of black shorts (which is why I love them so much!).



I really enjoyed making this video, so maybe I'll do more fashion videos in the future?
xoJordan

ps. Check out my Youtube channel ♥

3 comments :

  1. That striped tank top is most likely heading to the top of my wishlist. You look lovely, and the video editing is something else! lauryn x

    www.laurynsnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your comment really made me happy! ♥

      Delete
    2. Aw its my absolute pleasure - I love your blog!

      Delete