Wednesday, May 14, 2014

wooden polaroid magnets {DIY video}

title


I saw this great DIY project on the blog Sugar & Cloth for wooden polaroids and I immediately fell in love! I knew I wanted to make my own, and then I also decided to try something new on my blog… a video tutorial! For a while now, I've been considering starting a Youtube channel to make DIY videos to go along with my blog. I finally took the plunge into the Youtube world and made my first video! In this one I show you how I made my wooden polaroid magnets, and I included some packaging ideas at the end!

I was going to make this video with a voice over to explain the steps, but I got sick a few days ago and lost my voice and I still can't talk very well. So you won't hear me talk in this one, but I think the video still demonstrates pretty well how to make the polaroids.

ombre polaroid

wooden polaroid supplies

polaroid magnet

wooden polaroids
If you liked this video and want to see more, I would love if you would head over to my Youtube channel and subscribe! ♥ Are there any other videos you would like to see in the future? More DIY projects, or maybe fashion or vlogs? Let me know- your comments are always appreciated!

Much love,
Jordan

2 comments :

  1. That's a beautful video, congratulations! I just subscribed to your channel :) (Also, I love the way you always wrap things so beautifully)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, for the compliments and for subscribing! I really appreciate it! ♥

      Delete