Sunday, May 4, 2014

first year of college


I finished my first year of college, I am officially a sophomore now. During my last few days before I moved out, I brought my camera everywhere and filmed the things I did. Since I made a video documenting moving into college, I decided to make another one documenting moving out.

It is crazy and exciting and bittersweet and slightly frightening that I only have 3 years left until I have to figure out what I want to do next with my life. I cannot sum up everything that happened the past year in this short paragraph, but I will say that despite all the moments that I was overwhelmed with stress and wanted to tear my hair out, all the amazing experiences make up for that. I really love college, and I wouldn't change anything.

Now that I'm home, I'm looking forward to blogging regularly again. I have some pretty exciting projects planned for Stellaire, so keep an eye out for those!

Stay lovely ♥

3 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed the video- such happy and beautiful people are in it :)
    (and oh my word, i need one of those glowing frisbees. noooow.)

    stay lovely as well, jordan, I'm looking forward to those projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! ♥
      (I love the glowing frisbee because you can play day or night- perfect for college students!)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed watching the video! You really can't help but feel nostalgic every time the school year ends. You'll remember all the frets and discomfort you had during your first month, as well as all the wonderful things you've experience throughout the year. It makes you realize how much you were able to adjust to the new things in your life. Anyway, you don’t have to worry about the next three years. Just seize every moment and enjoy your stay with the friends you make and keep. All the best!

    Deborah Williams @ Choice Career College

    ReplyDelete