Friday, April 18, 2014

nineteen

for 19
Yesterday was my nineteenth birthday. I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone by, and so much has changed since last April. I made a list of things to do/things to live by for 19, to make sure I have an amazing last year as a teenager.

Remember my 18th birthday post last year? I decided to do a similar post to document this birthday.

birthday ootd
First, my outfit of the day. I wore my favorite dress and layered a bunch of dainty necklaces. Luckily it was warm enough for me to wear this, it had been raining all week but the sun came out yesterday!

quad
When I woke up, I walked out of my bedroom to find dozens of balloons scattered around my dorm. Then there was breakfast and coffee waiting for me on the dining table, made by my lovely roommate!

After my last class of the afternoon, I met a few of my friends to play frisbee on the quad. Little did I know this was actually a ploy to keep me busy and away from my dorm.

invitation
After frisbee, Josh pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. I figured it was just a birthday card, but I opened it and found an invitation to a teaparty at my dorm!

balloons
Ashley and Sheela had put together a surprise teaparty for me; complete with little desserts, lots of tea, and pretty decorations!

After the lovely teaparty, I ended the festivities by going out to dinner with a few friends. Food and good company always make a perfect evening.

Thank you to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes, and an extra thanks to my friends who made my birthday super special!

Cheers to 19 ♥

6 comments :

  1. Happy birthday, Jordan! ♥ (I am late, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for the other day! :) It sounds like a great day, you have lovely friends!
    Randomly came across your blog and I like it a lot, going to give you a follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the happy birthday and for following my blog, I'm so glad you like it! ♥

      Delete
  3. Aw, your friends are so sweet! (also, I <3 your dress)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with your blog <3 Your photos and work is amazing ! I love vintage style of your blog : **

    ReplyDelete