Wednesday, April 17, 2013

18

lace
Today I turned 18. It's strange saying I'm 18, because it was always such a far away age to be, but now that's how old I really am. It's like when you start high school for the first time, it almost doesn't seem real that you've gotten that far. (Am I making sense?)

But I am very excited about being 18. It's the beginning of the end, but also the beginning of a new part of my life. High school is ending, but soon I will move out and start college and everything will be different. I can't wait for a new adventure to begin.

tiny bottle necklace
So today, since it was my birthday, I wore a twirly, pink lace dress that I've been saving to wear. I also wore this charming little necklace that looks like a perfume bottle full of pearls.

flowers on dresser
I came home from school today and these pretty flowers were on my dresser. (Thank you mom!)

rose teacup
My friend Loli gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses. (Thank you thank you Loli!)  Everyone knows how much I love flowers. ♥

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and thank you for all the gifts. Today was wonderful. ♥

11 comments :

  1. (And your dress and your necklace are so beautiful ! ♥)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! (For the happy birthday and the compliment!) ♥

      Delete
  2. belated: happy birthday! :-) ♥
    your photos are soo inspiring, love them!
    have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susanne! Yay, I love hearing that people like my photos! :) You have a nice day also! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Aw I had no idea. Happy belated birthday, Jordan! ♥
    (Here comes the sad news: idk if you've seen my email but your mail has not reached me *sad face*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gwen!! ♥ Oh no! I'm going to go check my email now (sorry, I haven't been checking it lately).

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on turning 18! Your dress and necklace are lovely. Where is your necklace from? Your blog is so pretty and inspiring. You seem so creative and wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much!! ♥ I found the necklace at a store called Altar'd State, they have an online shop here: http://www.altardstate.com/

    ReplyDelete