Wednesday, August 14, 2013

European treasures

lace and collar
One of my best friends, Loli, spent her entire summer in Romania and traveling around the rest of Europe (she's Romanian, so she went back home to visit). Back here in the states, Allison and I missed her terribly and jumped up and down with joy when she messaged us saying she was finally flying home. She got back just this past week, and with her brought many stories to tell and a few little surprises.

gifts
Allison and I drove to her house and as soon as we finished hugging and saying how much we missed her, Loli told us she had some gifts for us. She thought of us as she traveled around Europe and brought back a few souvenirs!

chocolate
First, chocolate from Germany. It is absolutely wonderful and I don't want to eat it because I want to save it, but I don't think I'll be able to resist for long.

lace
Then, this delicate lace that she said was handmade in Paris. It is absolutely beautiful!

gift peeking out
And one last thing from Paris. She knows how much I love florals and girly things, do you see the pink ribbon and floral fabric peeking out?

collar
A beautiful, dainty collar to wear! I'm in love with everything and I'm beyond happy to have my friend back.

Thank you thank you thank you Loli, you don't know how much I appreciate your gifts! ♥

2 comments :

  1. How nice of your friend! I can't wait to see what you do with the lace and the collar is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is so nice !
    But, I am surprised : there is no Kinder Chocolate in America ?

    Have a wonderful day ♥

    ReplyDelete