Tuesday, June 4, 2013

kitty nails

kitty nail base
I love cats. Yes, I'm one of those cat people. I even go as far as to paint little kitties on my nails. So if you're a cat person like me, here is a super simple tutorial so you too can have a cats at your fingertips.

Paint your nails any color you like. Then, paint a half circle with a contrasting color. Using a toothpick or bobby pin, add two little ears.

kitty nail
Then choose two other colors for the eyes and mouth. Use the tool of your choice to draw on these tiny details.Yes, I realize my cat does not have whiskers. He's a special breed. Add whiskers if you would like.

That's it! I'd love to see how your kitty nails turn out. Let me know if you try it out!

6 comments :

  1. Love this!!!!
    Just found your blog and I'm already inlove :)
    What theme do u use btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! ♥
      Do you mean for my blog? I use the "Simple" blogger template, but I made a few changes to it to make it prettier. :)

      Delete
  2. I love it!! Especially since cats basically are the coolest things on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, exactly. Cats should be in everyone's daily lives, they just make the world a better place.

      Delete