Monday, June 3, 2013

poetry

poem
I've been getting into poetry lately; not writing, but reading it. I recently purchased a handmade book of poetry by one of my new favorite up-and-coming poets, Marianna Paige.

handmade poetry book
I first discovered her blog a few months ago and fell in love with her writing. Then she began making these handmade books of her poetry and I knew I had to buy one. She was selling them in her etsy shop, but I believe they are sold out now. But follow her blog for updates, she may make more!

poetry book cover
If you are able to get your hands on one of these books, I definitely recommend you do. It's a lovely evening read with a cup of tea.

Marianna Paige | Blog | Etsy

3 comments :

  1. Her blog is wonderful ! I love ♥
    Have a nice day ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I really love it too!
      You have a wonderful day as well! ♥

      Delete
  2. You should try writing poetry :) It's one of my favorite things to do. Also, Dirty Pretty Things is a great poetry book. I love going back and reading my favorite poems from it. Thanks for sharing!

    teascoveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete