Friday, January 18, 2013

crochet lace collar

crochet collar
One of my New Year's goals was to crochet more often, because I love crocheting, I just need to make more time to do it. So my first project of the year is this crocheted collar! I love how it  turned out! It was pretty easy and quick to make, I don't think it would be too hard for a beginner crocheter! (Jade, you should give it a try!) I followed this pattern by Emma Escott of Lululoves. I used a smaller yarn and hook than she used in the pattern, so I increased the length a little (the pattern tells you how to do that).

crochet collar wip
This was while I was still in the process of crocheting it. The yarn I used was the Martha Stewart brand that I found at Michaels.

button on collar
I attached a vintage, gold, rose button so I can take the collar on and off. This collar is plain enough that it goes with almost anything in my closet, but has a little bit of sparkle to dress up any outfit! I will definitely be wearing this a lot!

collar
I really love it and it was so quick to make that I want to make lots more!

Have a wonderful weekend! ♥

3 comments :

  1. Thank you! I am totally going to make this. I'll post a pic when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you're going to make it!! I can't wait to see it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This crochet lace collar looking Beatuiful, It is really nice and I also love to use it, It is too cool to wear. Get the best Bridal Makeup Artist Pune at the affordable price.

    ReplyDelete