Monday, October 15, 2012

beauty essentials

I don't often post about beauty-related things on this blog, but I decided to do a post today on my makeup essentials. If I could only choose three things to use everyday, these would be it.
1. Perfume: Every girl should have a lovely smelling perfume- perhaps your "signature" scent. I really like Happ & Stahns Rosa Alba Parfum. I also love using "Candy" by Prada. I switch between the perfumes.
2. Mascara: If I could have only one makeup item, mascara would be it. Some days I just swipe on a coat of mascara and thats it. (I use Covergirl Nature Luxe mascara). Defined eyelashes are pretty, and they make your eyes stand out!
3. Tinted lip butter: I always have something on my lips. When it's not carmex, it's usually this Korres Lip Butter. It gives just enough color to your lips so, along with the mascara, you have a finished look with only two products!

What are your beauty essentials? Let me know because I'm always looking for new things to try! ♥

2 comments :

  1. i smiled as i read this because two of your three beauty essentials were inspired in some way by me. i recomended the mascara to you and gave you the lip butter for your birthday right? these are pretty much my beauty essentials. every day I pretty much wear mascara, perfume (except I broke my favorite), and lipgloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes they were! Thank you so much for that! ♥

    ReplyDelete