Saturday, October 6, 2012

back to blogging

 I am back!!! I am sorry for not posting in such a long time! I could give you all my excuses- school work, college applcations, spending time with friends (if that's an excuse, haha)- but that's not very interesting so I'll show you a new book I got and promise to get back to blogging more often.

So I ordered Hello Sandwich's new Japanese craft book a while ago and it finally came in the mail this week! It was such a lovely surprise to come home from school and find it in the mail!

Of course I opened it and started reading it right away, and I absolutely love it! The craft projects are perfect and the pictures are so beautiful and inspiring!

The copy I bought was even signed by Ebony! Isn't it adorable? I definitely reccomend this book, and even though the ones that are signed are sold out, you can still buy the book on Amazon Japan.

1 comment :