Tuesday, September 4, 2012

small gift


At school, I sit with my two closest friends at lunch. We bring our lunches and sit outside in the school courtyard, so it's kind of like having a picnic everyday. Since we all love baking treats, we kind of have an unwritten rule that whenever we make something, we bring each other some. So I wrapped up some of those frosting cookies I made in my last post to give to them. It's not part of the rule that you have to wrap up the treats all fancy, but you know I can't help but get a little crafty and make them look pretty. I just put a couple in a plastic bag, stuck the plastic bag in a kraft paper bag, and closed it with washi tape and some twine. A super simple way to brighten up the first day back after a long weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment