Wednesday, September 5, 2012

yes, more gifts (and more instagram)



This has been a week of gift giving. My mom's birthday, my cousin's birthday (Jade, just so you know, you have a present on the way), some gifts for my friends for no reason, and now another birthday; one of my friends (not one that I gave the cookies to earlier this week). So I wanted to get her something that nobody else was going to get her, and I didn't want to just go out and buy some random stuff that she can go buy herself. So I picked out a bouquet of flowers and a delicous cupcake from our local bakery to surprise her with tomorrow morning at school. I  love getting flowers, so I think she'll like getting flowers too, and it's not something you would usually get for yourself. And who wouldn't want a cupcake on their birthday? ♥

1 comment :