Monday, September 3, 2012

instagram and cookies

I know, I'm kind of late jumping on the Instagram bandwagon. But I just have to say, I love it sooooo much! Now I don't actually have an iPhone, I've been "borrowing" my mom's to take pictures with. I downloaded instagram on it and have been using it all day. (If you want to see all my instagram pictures, go here). I was really surprised by how good of quality the pictures had. I almost want to get an iPhone just for the camera and instagram.

I have been baking a lot lately. Last week I made sugar cookies, a couple days ago I made cupcakes, and today I made banana muffins and these cookies. If you remember those cupcakes I posted about, I had a lot of extra frosting left over. So to keep myself from eating it all by the spoonful, I looked up some ideas for something to make with it. I came across this recipe and decided to try it. I was a little worried they wouldn't turn out well because the frosting had cream cheese and strawberry puree in it (and not much butter), but I gave it a go anyway and they turned out delicous! I sprinkled on a little bit of pink sugar sprinkles before putting them in the oven and they look so pretty! I will definitely be using all my extra frosting in the future to make cookies.

 And the last instagram picture I'm sharing with you today is of my cat, Max! Isn't he cute??? ♥


1 comment :

  1. Do you like DIY and are you searching for Scrapbook Material? If so, then you might be interested in our Yama DIY Ribbon. We are the leading ribbon company from China, we have vast selection in stock for your choice. Get Discount Ribbon here without any hesitation: http://www.yamaribbon.com

    ReplyDelete