Thursday, December 8, 2011

watercolor illustrations



These are some watercolor paintings I did a while ago, but I just now got around to posting them. I like painting more then drawing, and watercolors are my favorite paint to use.

In the "Things I Love" painting, this is what all the little pictures represent:
  1. Tea and pretty teapots/teacups
  2. Wishing stars
  3. Washi tape
  4. Knitting/crocheting
  5. Writing/receiving letters
  6. Dessert (especially pretty cakes!)
  7. Flowers
  8. Paris, France
  9. Watercolors
  10. Butterflies
  11. Paper cranes- origami
  12. Buttons- sewing

2 comments :

  1. Too cute!

    I just bought a few watercolor supplies. Trying to paint again after years! :D Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad these inspired you! Thank you because I take that as a huge compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete