Tuesday, December 6, 2011

vintage photography

I've been playing around with photoshop trying to make these pictures I took look vintage. I've had them on my computer for a while and I don't think I've posted them before.

This is a beautiful black swan and if you look closely at the water you can see the fish that were swimming around. I really like this picture.

The rest of the pictures are just random craft supplies I had lying around.



ps. I used the texture from this tutorial, but I didn't follow the tutorial.

2 comments :

  1. I think they look amazing :) i started using photoshop a year ago and now im addicted lol. Wonderful job :) and ignore the website i just put it up and havent started on it yet lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been addicted to photoshop ever since I started using it too, I love it! Can't wait to see your finished website!

    ReplyDelete