Thursday, September 8, 2011

kawaii collage envelopes

 I was inspired to make these collage envelopes by this new blog I found called My Life As a Magazine. It is such a cool blog, so you have to go check it out!

To make the envelopes, you can either google a template to print out and use, or trace an envelope you have lying around. Then just decorate it with paper scraps, magazine cutouts, washi tape, etc...

I printed out some macaroon pictures from Pugly Pixel, they are super cute!


So just have fun with it, use whatever papers you have in you craft supply stash, and make some pretty envelopes!

6 comments :

  1. Hi Jordan,

    So happy to hear that I inspired you to make your own kawaii collage envelopes. They are so pretty - love them. Thanks for the mention. Your blog is equally wonderful. Please stop by again and say hi sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D

    I will definately stop by your blog again, I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan
    What ideas do you have for Christmas crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bunch of ideas for crafts and decorations that I'll be posting a little closer to Christmas time (probably starting at the end of October/November). I can't wait until Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so super cute!! I will definitely give them a try one day soon :)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I would love to see the ones you make! :D

    ReplyDelete