Sunday, September 7, 2014

current music loves

SZA
I am in love with the dreamy vocals and ethereal sounds of SZA. Her music encompasses elements of so many different genres- r&b, hip-hop, and chillwave, just to name a few. I feel like no matter what mood you're in, SZA would be perfect to listen to. It was hard just to pick a few songs to call my "favorite", because I really love them all.

Favorite songs:

credit
Chet Faker
I discovered Chet Faker last year, but I’ve recently really been getting into his music. He is an incredible musician and I would probably put him on my all-time favorite list (which doesn’t happen easily). His voice has an r&b/jazzy vibe, but it’s paired with synth/electronic beats, and it is brilliant. I love the studio versions of his songs, but he also has some amazing live sets (my favorites are this one and this one).

Favorite songs:

credit
Glass Animals
Glass Animals is a new obsession of mine. They have such a cool/weird sound and I can’t get enough. I really don’t know how to describe them, so you should go give them a listen and see what you think.

Favorite songs:



7 comments :

  1. oh my god, thank you so much for posting this! I loooove them all ♥
    I'm looking for further posts of yours, I've checking your blog from time to time and was so excited to see you postet something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad! Aww, thanks for checking up on my blog! ♥ Between school and work, I have had a difficult time trying to find time to work on my blog! I have been super busy lately! I have more post ideas, so I'm going to find the time to do them soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Can you check a email? stellaireblog@gmail.com
    I sent a message :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got your email- thank you! I will reply as soon as I can! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these music artists before. I've listened to some of them, they are good! Gooey is my favourite among all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh myy i just found your blog through pinterest and i absolutely love it!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everybody, here every person is sharing these familiarity, thus it's nice to read this website, and I used to visit this weblog all the time.
    Read more here: http://www.vipzapposshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete