Saturday, February 15, 2014

valentine's date

rose
I spent Valentine's day with two of my favorite girls, and I have to say, this was one of the best Valentine's days I've had. I played my valentine's playlist and we danced and sung as we all got ready together. We went to a wonderful little French/Italian restaurant called Primeaux. The atmosphere was like a Parisian bistro, and the food was amazing! Afterwards, we went back home and exchanged valentines and stayed up talking and laughing and eating chocolate. We actually went to bed before the sun began to rise, and woke up several hours later to a bright and sunny day and pancakes for breakfast. ♥

Here are a few photos from the night.
friends


ashley


jordan


beads


food


shoes



Valentine's Date from Jordan Clark on Vimeo.
I also made a video to try to capture all the little moments of the night. {Watch it in HD!}

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day! xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Everyone looks so pretty! Glad you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete