Thursday, October 10, 2013

teaparty

1
I saw a photo on pinterest that said "Happiness is a cup of tea" and I don't think that could be any truer. There's nothing like ending a long day by drinking a cup of warm tea and curling up with a good book.

2
Recently I found these tea biscuits at the grocery store, and I'm in love with them! If you can find them, I definitely recommend giving them a try.

5
They inspired me to set up a mini teaparty (for one!). There's never a wrong time for a teaparty, right?

4


6
I hope everyone has a had a lovely week! ♥

14 comments :

  1. the most adorable photos <3

    weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea biscuits... So original ! ♥
    Have a wonderful week-end !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy to have just stumbled upon your beautiful blog, miss! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea biscuits are the best! Your pictures are always so lovely~

    http://cafecraftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jordan,
    you inspired me as every time ;) I'll organise a teaparty with friends soon ;)
    all my love soso

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister, my daughter, my niece and I were traveling by train through Europe. We met a sweet woman on the train between Hamburg and Amsterdam. She was carrying those tea biscuits and shared them with us. She told us that she always called them train biscuits because her parents would buy them only when they were going on a train ride. So rather than calling them tea biscuits, we now call them train biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a sweet story, thank you so much for sharing! I really love that, the "train biscuits". ♥

      Delete