Saturday, July 27, 2013

help me choose!

I need your help! I am trying to decide between two comforters for my dorm bed. One is a dusty lavender that kind of fades from light to dark, with a white floral pattern. The other is peachy pink and ruched. I normally gravitate towards the really soft, pastel colors (like the lavender one), but I'm also loving that solid pink one.

My dorm will have off-white colored walls and of course the orange-y furniture that you find at all colleges. It also has a dark brown carpet, but I'm hoping to find a light colored rug to put over it.

 This lamp and laundry basket will be going in my dorm. I think they go well with either comforter.

Leave me a comment and tell me which one you think I should choose!

5 comments :

  1. My Dear Jordan,

    I like them both! I like the colors of the pink one, but I think I'm going to have to pick the lavender floral one. Have you bought sheets yet? Because I think more colors (for your sheets) will match with the lavender than with the pink one. Plus, even though the pink one is pretty, the ruffles make it kind of busy. The lavender one is nice and smooth. So....I'm going to have to go with the lavender one. HOWEVER, I like them both. You have a hard decision to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan - I'd go pinkie. Given your soft, pretty colour palette, I think she'll fit right in. And not having a print on her might make it easier to mix up her outfit (ie cushions etc!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both but I think you should go with the pink one. I think solid colors are always really great because you can add a lot of pretty pillows without being too overwhelming. I just got my comforter for my dorm, as I will be starting my freshman year this fall, and I went with a solid white one and bought a bunch of really cute pillows to go along with it. I'm sure which ever one you choose will look perfect though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for all of your advice! I'll do a post showing which one I chose when I move in to my dorm room. :)
    Lots of love, Jordan

    ReplyDelete