Wednesday, May 1, 2013

the beginning of the end

calendar
I know I've been slacking on posting lately, but it's that time of year where I'm finishing up work for my classes and frantically studying for AP exams. In fact, my next to weekends are completely devoted to studying. Fun.

But as soon as all of this is over, I will be free! I have some new blog post ideas that I am itching to make, but right now my priority is school. But you can look forward to those soon, I only have a month left of school!

letters
In order to keep myself sane I've found the time to take a break and write a few letters to people. This is the mail I've sent out recently! It was an accident that all my envelopes followed the same color scheme. :)  Oh, and that last envelope was an adorable printable from Ishtar Olivera. Go print one out and surprise a friend with a cute letter!
 
I hope everyone is having an amazing start to May. ♥
ps. Even though I won't be on my blog much for the next few weeks, you can always find me on pinterest!

No comments :

Post a Comment