Thursday, February 28, 2013

Germany in the 70's

field trip
field trip to a farm in Germany, 1970's
Last night, my mom pulled out our big box of photographs, and we spent a while looking through all of them. My favorites are the ones of her when she was young and living in Germany (It was the late 70's/early 80's). Her dad (my grandfather) was interested in photography and took all of these with his Nikon film camera. I love everything about these pictures; the tones, the composition, the subjects. I thought I would share them with you guys! (Ps. there is no editing done on these, all I did was scan them in).

tire swing

swimming

best friends

Carolyn
Look, my mom was wearing milkmaid braids!

There are a few more pictures on my flickr, if you'd like to see those also. I have a couple more old photographs to show you guys, so I will be making another post soon. ♥

2 comments :