Monday, January 7, 2013

pretty boutique

vintage decor
I went shopping with my friends over the weekend and we discovered a charming, vintage-looking boutique! It was so pretty inside, and all the decorations looked very DIYable. I'm very inspired to do similar things in my bedroom.

rack of clothes
Not only was the store beautiful, the clothes were equally as gorgeous!

charming french
Everthing was light, pretty, and girly; exactly my style!

pretty coat
I fell in love with this amazing coat, it was hard to walk away without it!

I hope these images inspire you as much as they do to me! ♥

2 comments :

  1. Oh. my. gosh.
    It's so unfair, that really great shops are really unfair distributed :( I'd love to have such a lace dress or whatever :-)
    wishing you the most wonderful day ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to be able to go to these pretty shops, but I do have to drive quite a long time to get to them. At least we live at a time where there are so many online shops that sell pretty things! Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day also! ♥

    ReplyDelete