Friday, November 23, 2012

letter from Gwen

Did anybody go Black Friday shopping? I wasn't planning on going, but at the last minute my friend and I decided to go. Yes, we were the ones who left late at night and didn't return home until the wee hours of the morning. And we actually had fun, because when else do you get to go shopping in the middle of the night? And since I don't live in a big city, the crowds weren't much of a problem. I got lots of Christmas shopping done and made one pretty big purchase that I'll be showing you guys soon! (I ordered it online so I have to wait for it to be shipped to me).

Anyway, today I'm sharing a post I meant to publish quite a while ago, but better late then never!

envelope
At the beginning of the school year, one of my lovely readers contacted me about becoming penpals. Of course I thought it was a great idea! Her name is Gwen and she is from Singapore! So I will show you the beautiful letter I received from her! The above picture is the lovely handmade envelope (created by herself) that arrived in my mailbox, sealed with pretty, floral tape!

letter things
Inside was her letter and another tiny, heart-printed envelope.

letter
This is the letter! How gorgeous is her handwriting??

bookmarks
And inside that tiny envelope were these adorable sticker bookmarks! Love them!

Next I will post the letter I sent back to her, so keep an eye out for that. And a bonus, there will be a DIY! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment