Tuesday, June 26, 2012

finding the perfect dress

awards



So I'm leaving soon to go on a business trip and during this trip there will be an awards ceremony that I have to dress up for. I searched and searched for the right dress and couldn't find one! Everything was either too dressy or too casual. Finally, my aunt told me she had a dress I could borrow, and it was perfect! It is light pink (my favorite color) and flowy and pretty and girly and I love it! I couldn't find it online (she got it at H&M a couple years ago) but the dress in the picture above is pretty close to how it looks. I'm going to wear it with nude pumps and gold dangly earrings. I'll put my hair up in a low bun and for makeup I think I'll do a simple cat eye. It's always fun getting to dress up, isn't it? ♥

4 comments :

  1. That's gonna be so pretty! Good luck in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm super excited! I'll let you know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! I love everything about that look! Nice choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I wore it just this past weekend and it looked exactly how I imagined it! :)

    ReplyDelete