Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars 2012

Did anyone watch the Academy Awards last night? I mainly wanted to see it for the fashion, but the awards show was good too. There were some beautiful dresses on the red carpet, so I made a collage of my favorites. Pale colors were popular, so it's no wonder there were so many I liked. :D  Milla Jovovich was wearing one of my favorite designers, Elie Saab, but I don't remember who the other celebrites were wearing. What was your favorite fashion you saw at the Academy Awards?

ps. I used this paper texture for the collage.

2 comments :

  1. I love Oscar fashion! And when Octavia Spencer won best supporting actress I wanted to cry! She was so humble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, as soon as she started crying she made me want to start crying! :) I love her and I'm glad that she won!

    ReplyDelete