Friday, December 16, 2011

supplies

I just finished my last final this morning, so I got to come home early. No more school until after New Years! Even though school is over now, I've still got lots of work to do. I'm starting on making my Christmas presents, which are what those craft things in the picture are for. (Jade, I'm using one of those items for part of your present, thats the only hint you're getting!) I can't believe how close Christmas is! Tomorrow I'm going shopping for the rest of the supplies I need and a few gifts since I'm not making something for everyone. And unfortunately I have homework to do over Christmas break. I"m taking AP U.S History next semester and we have lots of work to do before the class even starts. Other then that, I'm really excited for Christmas! I hope everyone has a lovely day. :)

2 comments :

  1. btw I made PART of your gift. The other part I bought. U'll like both though.I want to take your room to virginia and put it in my house (with ALL of your art supplies in it)and you can have my small room. haha. The sky looks lovely over the field and next time I visit I want to sit in the clubhouse and paint it. I have a surprise for you when you come. I might make it a slightly early Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see my gift from you since you keep talking about it!!! I wish I could make a copy of my room and give it to you! Next time you come visit we should paint the sky. That would be really fun. Yay! I love surprises and early Christmas presents!!!

    ReplyDelete