Monday, August 20, 2012

senior year

I decorated this Tic Tac container and put bobby pins in it to keep in my backpack.
Day one of senior year... done. Only 277 more days until graduation.

Today went well. I met up with some friends in the morning and we went to the orientation assembly together, and then we went off to start our classes. My schedule this year is ok, it's definitely not going to be an easy year though. My classes are; PE, Pre Cal, AP Psychology, AP Physics, AP Literature, Guitar, French IV, and Gov't and Economics. Even though I have some pretty hard classes  (AP Physics is scaring me) I am still going to keep this blog running the best I can!

I came up with a short list of goals that I could think of right now (might add more later), of what I want to accomplish this year. Of course, I'm going to make this the best senior year ever, since it's my only senior year (of high school, that is) and soon I'm going to leave this school and this town and be starting a new life. That sounds dramatic, but it's true. Passing all AP tests so I can get college credit will be difficult, but not impossible. I still have no idea where I want to go to college, so I just plan on filling out lots of applications and choosing in the spring when I get acceptance letters. I want to have a plan of some sorts of what I want to do when I finish high school. I want to make memories that I can look back on fondly when I'm older. And lastly, that's mostly just a reminder to not stay so serious. It's easy to get caught up with school work and clubs and extracurricular activities and leave no time for yourself or for fun things, so I'm not going to let that happen.

Well, I've already got homework to do (AP Physics, I told you it was scaring me), so I hope you all have a wonderful week! Good luck to all who are starting school soon! ♥

2 comments :

  1. Hi Jordan,

    A lovely idea (the decorated tic tac container)
    I'm from Holland and I love your blog. It inspires me to make a lot of cute DIY's. I love to make cupcakes and I always take some cupcakes to school for my best friends.

    I have my own blog, it's a lot of work and I need to find out how it all works, but I like it a lot!

    Keep making those beautiful posts! Because you have talent!

    (I'm sorry for the bad spelling, English is not my best subject at school!)

    Love,
    Anouk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anouk! You're all the way in Holland? That is really cool! I'm so glad you like it, and that it inspires you! Thank you so much for the lovely comment, you are so sweet! I'm going to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete