Sunday, August 16, 2015

sunday morning

8
Slow Sunday mornings are my favorite. Waking up early before the rest of the world has opened their eyes. Laying in bed with a cup of tea and listening to a quiet album. It's exactly what I need at the end of a long week.

I think we all need to remember to slow down every once in a while. Take time to enjoy your solitude. Your life may be messy, but that doesn't mean you can't still appreciate the beauty around you. Make sure you have at least one morning every week where you can put your responsibilties to the side, forget about all your worries, and just be. Buy yourself flowers, take time to make a delicious breakfast, enjoy the hazy sunlight coming through your window.

Song for early mornings: "Emissary" by Keaton Henson

sunday morning 10 6 sunday morning 11

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shots, J. :) How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah ♥ I've been well! My life has been super busy lately, but it's been good. I've got some exciting things to look forward to, and classes start up again soon, so I've got lots to keep me going!

      Delete
  2. These photographs are so beautiful ^___^ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You take beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mornings too! I just started college, so my mornings are quite rushed now. :/ These peaceful looking photos will hopefully motivate me to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures, you have such a great eye and your music recommendation is lovely as always. xx

    ReplyDelete